How can you help? One way is to help us to offer a balanced food parcel that contains different types of food. This list is updated here and on our Facebook page.
Due to your generosity over the Christmas and New Year period, we have NO urgent need for food. You may wish to wait until we appeal for food before you donate.
We really appreciate you donating from the list below as it avoids an excess of some foods and a shortage of others.
Please note that we do NOT need UHT milk and pasta at the moment.
Please note: Unfortunately, Jubilee Foodbank cannot accept perishable foods such as bread or homemade foods such as jam.
The Most Useful Foods
- Packets of powdered mashed potatoes
- Tinned hot dogs and meatballs
- Small jars of coffee
- Small bags of sugar
- Tinned meat such as steak and bolognese mince
- Porridge oats
- Tinned rice pudding
- Jars of jam, marmalade, meat or fish paste.
- Tinned minced beef and onion, stewed steak, curry, chilli con carne, chicken
- Tinned ham, spam, bacon grill, chicken
- Tinned veg, carrots, peas, green beans
- Tinned potatoes, smash, instant potato powder
- Tinned ravioli or macaroni cheese
- Angel Delight, microwave puddings, tinned puddings
- Packets of instant custard, tins of custard, cartons of ready use custard
Market Harborough has several donation points. Which is the closest and easiest for you?
- Everyone’s Active: the Leisure Centre
- Both Co-ops (Coventry Road and Leicester Road)
- Both B&Ms
- Local churches